Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/03/16 20:43:26 UTC

trunk unstable...

Hi,

I've been digging back into the source and found a few things of note:

DefaultConcatUri causes many gadgets to fail because it has a hardcoded
hostname of localhost:9003 I'll probably reuse the %host% idiom to get this
to pass for the moment..

The end-to-end tests are ignoring their errors, probably since the junit4
upgrade.  The osapi tests in there are using an older version of the api and
are broken.  Two endtoend caja tests are failing with errors:

  SEVERE: Job run failed with unexpected RuntimeException: Error: Already
tames to something: [object Object]   (
http://localhost:9003/gadgets/js/caja.js?v=75fe169d11a71cf89a927e188571bf&amp;container=default&amp;debug=0#49
)
net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.JavaScriptException: Error:
Already tames to something: [object Object] (
http://localhost:9003/gadgets/js/caja.js?v=75fe169d11a71cf89a927e188571bf&amp;container=default&amp;debug=0#49
)

htmlunit is also complaining heavily about ampersands in URLs, which we
should really fix -- and it appears that some of the javascript doesn't run
synchronously, breaking yet more tests...

phew..

I'll have some quick fixes today.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Looks like osapi peoplehelpers are defined in a onload handler, your code
runs before then.

If you wrap it like this it should work:

gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(function() {
});

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by Chirag Shah <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by Chirag Shah <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
PS. It'd be nice to have some kind of automated sanity check for
samplecontainer, if we indeed consider it a 1st class offering in Shindig.
Sigh..

Re: trunk unstable...

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.

Re: trunk unstable...