Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by wesley <we...@wolinke.com> on 2017/02/09 05:12:21 UTC

回复: About MIPS toolchain

hi, marko,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I use MacBook Pro to do development. The link you said seems to have not MAC OS version.

Regards,

Wesley

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Indeed :)

I have Linux running on a virtual machine on my Mac, and that’s where I installed
the tools.

I suspect there’s a way to build the tools to run natively on Mac, but I have not
investigated this.

Hope this helps,