Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Louis Meiring <lo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/26 16:04:29 UTC

contrib:Table generic filter feature

Hi there,

I am using the Tapestry Table component and am thinking about having a
generic Filter feature that I can reuse throughout my web-app. I.e., the
user clicks on a link at the top of the table, he then gets various
input fields based on the columns that are in the table, and can then
filter the data any way he likes. Has anybody every done something similar?

Thanks in advance
Louis Meiring

Re: contrib:Table generic filter feature

Posted by Louis Meiring <lo...@gmail.com>.
Tibor Vatai wrote:

> Louis Meiring írta:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I am using the Tapestry Table component and am thinking about having
>> a generic Filter feature that I can reuse throughout my web-app.
>> I.e., the user clicks on a link at the top of the table, he then gets
>> various input fields based on the columns that are in the table, and
>> can then filter the data any way he likes. Has anybody every done
>> something similar?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Louis Meiring
>
> Hi!
>
> There is one here (if i remember well):
> http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=46
>
> Bye
>
>   Berko

Thanks for the feedback,

I will try this library today...

Re: contrib:Table generic filter feature

Posted by Tibor Vatai <vb...@fw.hu>.