Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2017/01/13 18:33:11 UTC

Please consider adding Hadoop Summit 2017 dates to the calendar

Hi,
   Apache Trademarks and Hortonworks have signed a trademark license for
Hadoop Summit for 2017 and it would be great to get the dates on the
dev@community calendar.

Munich, Germany - 5-6 Apr 2017
San Jose, California - 13-15 Jun 2017
Sydney Australia - 20-21 Sep 2017

Thanks,
   Owen

Re: Please consider adding Hadoop Summit 2017 dates to the calendar

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, Rich! Your email actually came through before Owen's! I will add these dates to the calendar now.
Have a great day, everyone! :)~M

Missy, just making sure you see this. Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Please consider adding Hadoop Summit 2017 dates to the calendar

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.