Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shaba K <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 12:00:00 UTC

While controller

Hi All,

While controller that i have used in my test scripts loops infinitely.

Test Plan
+Thread Group
++CSV data Set Config
++USer Defined Variables
++While controller -- > ${__StringFromFile(event_codes.txt,event_code,)} am
reading from a file & have last string as false.
+++Search for tickets
+++book tickets

Re: While controller

Posted by "Konstantin S." <mk...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the condition from your While Controller where you check if it
is false or not

Re: While controller

Posted by Shaba K <sh...@gmail.com>.
my CSV data set config element is reading values for another variable that
stores values for user details

to why use WC.

It's not alwayz that  we search.

If we  know that there is event say a cricket match as there are different
prices for different seats i am having a different event_code.

-Shaba

Re: While controller

Posted by "Konstantin S." <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: While controller

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
heres a sample that works

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1bd02fe33f80b8ac&sc=documents&uc=1&id=1BD02FE33F80B8AC%21268#

Your first post shows you using a CSV data set config and a function , you
only need one. Create the txt/csv  file in the same directory as this
script and you can see that it works

Note that testing for "false" means you cannot share the file across
threads (otherwise only one thread will stop)

regards
deepak

Re: While controller

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.