Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/28 10:34:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Commiter: Damien Diederen

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ZooKeeper
has invited Damien Diederen to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Damien contributed lots of improvements and bug fixes on Zookeeper C client
and he also participating in the community with good code reviews, and
discussions on our mailing lists.
For instance he is the author of the SASL support in the C client
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1134

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Congratulations Damien !

Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Commiter: Damien Diederen

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Damien.

-Flavio

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.