Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 23:04:46 UTC

[classlib][jndi] ldap code

Just a heads up that I have committed (r507703) the ldap code that we
recently voted into the codebase.

I had to exclude the JNDI 'SortKeyTest' to get a clean test run, will go
back and look at that.  Beyond that it all dropped in ok.

Thanks Daniel and friends for the code!

Regards,
Tim

Re: [classlib][jndi] ldap code

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
It should be a bug of SortKeyTest:

        SortKey sk = new SortKey(null);
        assertNull(sk.getAttributeID());

The spec of SortKey(String attrID) says "attrID - The *non-null* ID of
the attribute to be used as a sort key."

I have updated this test at revision r508439. And I'm confused that
why the test passes on RI. ;-)

Best regards,
Richard

--