Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/11 19:39:35 UTC

Struts2 Standards, guidelines, recommendations

I am working to get Struts2 approved as a production technology.  Can you point me to any standards or guidelines or implementation recommendations?

Norris Shelton
Software Engineer
Sun Certified Java 1.1 Programmer
Shelton Consulting, LLC
ICQ# 26487421
AIM NorrisEShelton
YIM norrisshelton

Re: Struts2 Standards, guidelines, recommendations

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Norris Shelton wrote:
> Just Struts2.  I will tackle the others later.

Convention's naming (uh) conventions are covered in the Convention
plugin docs.

Other than that I'm not sure there are any hard-and-fast rules about how
"best" to use S2. I guess I'm still not quite sure what you're looking
for, really :/

Dave

Re: Struts2 Standards, guidelines, recommendations

Posted by Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.