Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/04/04 07:55:17 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "ShortcircuitingRuleset" by Deepak Mahajan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "ShortcircuitingRuleset" page has been changed by Deepak Mahajan.
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ShortcircuitingRuleset?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

  Give it a try if you like ;)  I use it on my own server with very good results: sc=spam messages finish in an average of 0.2 seconds, sc=ham avg 0.5, and the overall average is 20% less time spent scanning as a result. -- JustinMason

+ For using this plugin, enable it in v320.pre file.

  {{{
  # Note that these rules use a variety of normally-optional plugins; you need to