Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2004/11/29 17:03:54 UTC

stats

what sort of spam stats does anyone use on this list??

Im currently using spamstats-0.6a which works fine for the command line
but it wont execute the graph portion. It doesnt appear to be dependency
related, rather the perl syntax itself.

just out of curiosity are there any other packages out there that could
be useful? Im using exim + exiscan w/ SA

ronan
--
Regards

Ronan McGlue
==============
Analyst/Programmer
Information Services
Queens University Belfast
BT7 1NN

Re: stats

Posted by rb...@digitalphx.com.
http://spamreport.digitalphx.com

It is for qmail, but according to the setup Im sure you can use it for
other systems.

Robert

Re: stats

Posted by Rupa Schomaker <ru...@rupa.com>.