Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/12 15:14:03 UTC

[IMAP] Cut a milestone ?

Hi all,

I would like to cut a milestone of the current imap-trunk once the
james-project votes pass.. Anything which you would like to get fixed
before a milestone release ?

Bye,
Norman

Re: [IMAP] Cut a milestone ?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Good luck with your exams.. Please cast your vote for james-project before concentrate on your exams please ;)

I will take care of the milestone then..

Bye,
Norman

Re: [IMAP] Cut a milestone ?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.