Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by rock stone <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/20 17:41:18 UTC

Handling Composite Data Table Efficiently

Hi,

I have implemented a data table with cells having components as TextFields,
Buttons etc.

Currently,I have been able to achieve this by enclosing them inside panels.

But with large data set to be displayed I think it might consume lot of UI
resources or rendering time.

Is there any other efficient way in which these components can be directly
embedded inside the Data Table.

Thanks!

Re: Handling Composite Data Table Efficiently

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You could use Fragments instead of Panels.  They're a bit more "lightweight."

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at:

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos