Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2005/04/14 15:47:40 UTC

samples of mod_perl 2.0-RC5 compliant modules

hi all :)

I've updated all of my mod_perl 2.0 CPAN modules so that they work with the
latest mod_perl 2.0 release (RC5 aka 1.999_22) and Apache-Test 1.22.  here
is a list if you want to look at them:

  Apache-AuthenHook-2.00_04
  Apache-Clean-2.00_6
  Apache-IncludeHook-2.00_05
  Apache-SSLLookup-2.00_03

I just uploaded them to CPAN so it may take a while to be distributed to
your favorite mirror.  if you can't wait, the latest versions can be found here:

  http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/modules/

I've also updated the bug reporting and Apache-Test skeletons, available
from here:

  http://people.apache.org/~geoff/bug-reporting-skeleton-mp2.tar.gz
  http://people.apache.org/~geoff/Apache-Test-skeleton-mp2.tar.gz

I hope these are of some help to people as everyone goes through the
required migration.

--Geoff