Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TomazM <to...@arnes.si> on 2010/05/06 12:53:09 UTC

org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement method addChild

I have problem with method addChild because it throw NO exception or and have NO logging, so how to debug this.
I can't customize source, but my opinion is that design of method is NOT OK.

Regards, Tomaz

Re: org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement method addChild

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Before claiming that the design of the method is "NOT OK", you should
first come up with a precise explanation of your problem and some
evidence for your claim...