Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Mi...@Dell.com on 2010/10/20 16:27:21 UTC

is c++ on windows still broken?

Hi Bryan, et al.,
	I was beginning to investigate using thrift on windows for a c++ interface, but have run across some indication that this combination is/was not working as recently as September.  Can anyone verify that this is still the case so that I do not waste time?

Thanks!

Michael Brindamour
Dell  |  Software Engineer
300 Innovative Way
Nashua, NH  03062  USA

Michael_Brindamour@Dell.com
office:  1.603.589.5845

Re: is c++ on windows still broken?

Posted by Steven Ong <st...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it still is. I put the fixes here:

...Basically, download the 'Thrift.cpp' and make the 'diff' with the current
file in the load to see how I fixed. You can either replace the file or
copy/paste the parts that I've fixed.

It was compiled on CYGWIN with gcc.

Good luck,
Steven