Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/23 11:20:42 UTC

Help to spread the news about NuttX

Dear NuttXers,

We are asked some friends sites to post about the fact that NuttX became a
Top Level Apache project.

Today many sites expect some payment to publish the news.

We want to thank CNX-Software for publishing about EsPiFF board and include
the fact in the text:

https://www.cnx-software.com/2022/11/23/espiff-esp32-wrover-rp2040-mcu-raspberry-pi-4/

Also Sony:

https://developer.sony.com/develop/nuttx-rtos-on-spresense/news-and-articles

So if you have some friend on some media site please ask them to publish
about it too. It will help as to reach more people.

BR,

Alan

Re: Help to spread the news about NuttX

Posted by Embedded Systems <iv...@gmail.com>.
Please excuse me, I saw that i made a mistake in my previous mail at this
line"  hope that is now a problem." i ment that i hope its noT a problem
that we used Sony's page as reference, please let me know we need to change
it.

Best regards,
Ivan Ucherdzhiev

--