Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2013/02/13 19:05:03 UTC

[VOTE] New features.xml for 2.6.6

There is a problem with the features.xml file for 2.6.6 where a property wasn't expanded.   This is a vote to release a 2.6.6.1 versioned features file only that pulls in the 2.6.6 bundles, but correct the property expansion.

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-232/

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/apache-cxf-features-xml-2.6.6.1/

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.6.6

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Hadrian

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

Am 13.02.2013 19:05, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
> There is a problem with the features.xml file for 2.6.6 where a property wasn't expanded.   This is a vote to release a 2.6.6.1 versioned features file only that pulls in the 2.6.6 bundles, but correct the property expansion.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-232/
>
> Tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/apache-cxf-features-xml-2.6.6.1/

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

[RESULT] [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.6.6

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 8 binding  +1 votes..   I'll release the artifacts.

Dan

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
+1

   - Dennis

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

aki

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.6.6

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
no problem for me, +1

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 13/02/13 18:05, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> There is a problem with the features.xml file for 2.6.6 where a property wasn't expanded.   This is a vote to release a 2.6.6.1 versioned features file only that pulls in the 2.6.6 bundles, but correct the property expansion.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-232/
>
> Tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/apache-cxf-features-xml-2.6.6.1/