Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Brendan W. McAdams" <b....@themunicenter.com> on 2002/03/15 02:57:23 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Apache::DBI startup failure]

Weird, although I bet if you had straced the apache processes you would
have seen the File not found.

For some reason I recall DBD Drivers being case sensitive.

--
Brendan W. McAdams             | b.mcadams@themunicenter.com
Senior Applications Developer  | (646) 375-1140

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why.
Then do it."
- Robert A. Heinlein