Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marco Ferretti <ma...@jrc.it> on 2003/04/29 13:18:57 UTC

newby question

Hi there,
I am terribly sorry because this looks like an extreemely newby question,
but I really am going dark ....
I need to let apache (1.3.23) talk with tomcat (4.0.1) on a SuSe 8.0
machine. Reading the docs for suse dist. this looks like a simple task
(enable tomcat in the /etc/sysconfig/apache - start tomcat - start apache),
but that doesn't work...
Do you know where I should go about (docs || infos)?
TIA

Marco

Re: newby question

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.