Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "TAYSIDE, Itservicedesk (NHS TAYSIDE)" <it...@nhs.net.INVALID> on 2019/01/30 10:06:19 UTC

System Compatibility Information Request

In NHS Tayside we are currently migrating all endpoints to Windows 10 (Version 18/09) and remaining on Internet Explorer 11 with the ability to use Edge as a secondary browser.

The reason for contacting you is that you supply NHS Tayside with the following Service/System: Openoffice.  To allow us to assess the impact of the above changes we are required to understand whether there will be any effect on the functionality of your product.  I would be extremely grateful if you can answer the following questions:

If any of the questions below are not applicable please state N/A.

1.  What is the highest compatible Endpoint Windows Operating Systems for your product - eg Windows 10 (18/09):

2.  What is the highest compatible Internet Explorer Version of your product:

3.  Does your application work in any other browser?  If yes please specify:

4.  Does your application require to be configured to run in IE Enterprise Mode compatibility?  If so, what mode:

5.  What are the server-side hardware and software requirements for the latest version(s) of your product:

6.  Is the latest version of your product available as a PaaS:

7.  Can you provide an indicative cost of upgrading to the latest version of your product:

Your advice would be greatly appreciated and can I please have a response by 18 January 2019 if possible.

Re: System Compatibility Information Request

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.
On 30/01/2019 11:06, TAYSIDE, Itservicedesk (NHS TAYSIDE) wrote:
> In NHS Tayside we are currently migrating all endpoints to Windows 10 (Version 18/09) and remaining on Internet Explorer 11 with the ability to use Edge as a secondary browser.
>

> The reason for contacting you is that you supply NHS Tayside with the following Service/System: Openoffice.  To allow us to assess the impact of the above changes we are required to understand whether there will be any effect on the functionality of your product.  I would be extremely grateful if you can answer the following questions:
>

> If any of the questions below are not applicable please state N/A.
>

> 1.  What is the highest compatible Endpoint Windows Operating Systems for your product - eg Windows 10 (18/09):
It runs on the latest version of Windows

> 2.  What is the highest compatible Internet Explorer Version of your product:
N/A

See this URL: www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo41.html

> 6.  Is the latest version of your product available as a PaaS:
You better ask this question to the developers dev@openoffice.apache.org
this
list is for users to help each other.

> 7.  Can you provide an indicative cost of upgrading to the latest version of your product:
Only cost is your time and energy

Posted by Helen Pitt <he...@outlook.com>.
Open Office is a nightmare, I wouldn't touch it with a very extended bargepole.