Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/27 06:02:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] [SIP-50] Proposal for using ECharts as our main charting library

Please discuss this SIP (Superset Improvement Proposal) here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10418

Vote will take place if/when the discussion converges.

Max

[RESULT][VOTE] [SIP-50] Proposal for using ECharts as our main charting library

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Vote passes!

Received
* 7 binding +1s (Evan, Jesse, Ville, Tai, Abhishek, Will, Aaron)
* 2 non-binding +1s (Jack, Rob)

No negative or neutral votes.

Max

Re: [VOTE] [SIP-50] Proposal for using ECharts as our main charting library

Posted by Rob DiCiuccio <ro...@preset.io>.
+1 non-binding

Posted by Aaron Suddjian <aa...@preset.io>.
+1 binding