Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Kevin Cho <kc...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/05 20:20:06 UTC

reboot autostart

Thanks again for helping on last ticket.  I'm trying to create auto reboot
sequence for Accumulo but it's not working right.  Did anyone did this
before? Tried googling but couldn't find much resource.

Re: reboot autostart

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
RHEL7 is systemd, but systemd still has sysvinit support. I wouldn't expect
sysvinit to go away until at least RHEL8.

Re: reboot autostart

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: reboot autostart

Posted by Kevin Cho <kc...@gmail.com>.
Exactly.  Since they don't come with services script (chkconfig) I created
my own.  Found out that ssh needs to start before starting hdfs.  I really
should be studying accumulo api them this devops questions but always good
to know

Re: reboot autostart

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.