Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by lamberken <la...@163.com> on 2020/03/25 00:19:41 UTC

[NOTIFICATION] Auto generation asf-site feedback

Hi team,

After HUDI-504[1] landed, travis will build asf-site branch and update site automatically,

developers can focus on add/edit/remove *.md files, will don't need to learn about how to build site.

Fell free to report any issues if you see, thanks very much.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/pull/1412

Re: [NOTIFICATION] Auto generation asf-site feedback

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.
This is really cool. Thanks for doing this!

-Sudha

Posted by lamberken <la...@163.com>.

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Great job!