Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Ray Allis <ra...@comcast.net> on 2005/10/16 08:05:46 UTC

I added a new resource type to default pub, now how do I edit it with bxe?

I have been going in circles all day. ;-)  I am using lenya-1.4.x from svn.

I added a new xml type (news article) thanks to

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
> It is in the docu SVN for some weeks now

I have xsl to make it into XHTML, and a news.rng schema.  I can create
new documents from my sample.  But I don't understand how to construct
the page that bxe edits.

It looks like I need an XHTML template for the layout?  Where does the
transform from my xml to xhtml that bxe edits happen?  And I'm confused
about which bxe things go in the pub and which go in the module.  Is
some of that stuff just left over from earlier code?

I could use a hint on the general idea how bxe works in lenya using
usecases.  I am so far not able to make default/news editable like
default/xhtml.