Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Meena Maesa <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/26 16:15:23 UTC

Managed airflow

Hi,

I've been doing a lot of work on a heavily used airflow service around
operations, monitoring and alerts, high-availability etc. A few people have
expressed interest in this work as a managed service with SLAs and support.

I wanted to ask the group here, what are your thoughts on a managed airflow
service?

This could take a few different forms, either a managed multi-tenant
solution (SaaS), or a managed dedicated cloud instance (PaaS), or remote
on-site support, training, plugins etc..

I'd love to hear people thoughts in general, or if you're interested in
using a service like this, feel free to mail me direct too.

Thanks,