Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 15:21:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release MyFaces Core 1.1.3

This is a vote to release MyFaces Core 1.1.3.  This also requires a
release of MyFaces Shared 2.0.1 and MyFaces Maven 1.0.2.  All
artifacts have been informally released to the MyFaces repo[1] so you
can retrieve them from there for testing (or build from the tags in
SVN.)

Here is my +1

[1] http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Core 1.1.3

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am getting "java.lang.NullPointerException: null values not allowed
at org.apache.commons.collections.map.AbstractReferenceMap.put" Exception

when trying to use that mentioned JARs (api / impl) with the
"canonical" tomahawk examples.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Core 1.1.3

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
>> Shall I merge this fix up now?
>
> head works fine for me
> +1 for merge
Ok, I am short of time today, so I didn't wait about any additional vote.
Its merged-up now, feel free to revert if you didnt like this
fix/workaround.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Core 1.1.3