Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Michael Finney <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/19 20:07:50 UTC

JUnit and (Unknown Source)

1.4.1 version of ant.  (The latest non-prerelease)

How come when a test fails the source cannot be found
and thus I do not get what line number the test
failure occurred on?

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
        at ja.test.TrainingTest.testTraining(Unknown
Source)
              :
I even tried adding      <pathelement path="${src}"/>
to my classpath.

Thanks.

=====
Michael Finney
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
Cofounder of PPJDG
Cofounder of cosAgile - Colorado Springs XP Users Group
If replying to this email address fails, try finney@ACM.org

Re: JUnit and (Unknown Source)

Posted by Michael Finney <lo...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you.   That worked.

adding debug so I have
<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}" debug="yes">
and so on.. worked.

--- Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>

=====

Re: JUnit and (Unknown Source)