Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by CIJOML <ci...@volny.cz> on 2006/05/17 11:35:24 UTC

ibatis JSP example?

Hello,

I got fully iBATIS working with Java, but I still receive errors trying to
move my code to JSP.

Is there any simple tutorial how to use ibatis with JSP?

Thanks a lot for help

Michal

Re: ibatis JSP example?

Posted by Jozef Hribik <jo...@apsoft.sk>.
Nazdar Michale,

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ibatis/ibatis.java/builds/JPetStore-5.0.zip
http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/31481

Hodne zdaru
Jozef

Re: ibatis JSP example?

Posted by CIJOML <ci...@volny.cz>.
Hi Nathan,

yes I did and all my xmls works now with java - but when I am trying migrate
it to simple JSP (just only plain text pages for now), I only get error:

HTTP ERROR: 500

com/ibatis/common/exception/NestedRuntimeException

RequestURI=/Admintool/index.jsp

Michal

Re: ibatis JSP example?

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.