Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by thenk24 <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 22:02:22 UTC

Put Inhibit Queue

Is there any way to put inhibit a queue so that a consumer will not take the
message out? I'm trying to see  what the message looks like when I put it in
there, but it just gets consumed right away.

Re: Put Inhibit Queue

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Another option is to use a mirrored queue to monitor the messages:
http://activemq.apache.org/mirrored-queues.html

Re: Put Inhibit Queue

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.