Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Susan Udovic <su...@avaya.com> on 2001/08/23 23:13:26 UTC

Tomcat, IIS, and encodeURL

I'm using Tomcat 3.2.2, IIS, with JSP. I need to deploy on devices with no
cookies (Palm, RIM). I'm getting a blank ('empty') page back from my main
page after logging in that can be displayed with Refresh on the PC browser.
Removing encodeRedirectURL and encodeURL from pages eliminates this
problem (I get the main page), but I never get past it on the Palm because
the session is not maintained. Any experience with this or problems like it?

S. Udovic