Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Montalbano Florian <fl...@nereide.fr> on 2016/07/13 09:07:22 UTC

Billing Project hours and Scrum hours in the same invoice

Hi all,
I have a client who wants only one invoice for the several projects we
have with him.
So, I'm trying to create an invoice from the hours spent on a project
managed in the "Project" component and from the hours spent on a project
managed in the "Scrum" component.

On the one hand, the billing from the two components seems close and I
was wondering if there was a way to create a project including the two
other (as sub-project) to then bill all the hours registered in the same
invoice.

On the other hand, it feels like the client asks for something not that
standard with this and maybe I should find a way to "merge" the two
invoices instead.

What are you thoughts on this subject ?

Thanks,
Have a nice day,

Florian Montalbano

Re: Billing Project hours and Scrum hours in the same invoice

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

Le 13/07/2016 � 12:22, Pierre Smits a �crit :

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
HI Florian,

Posted by Montalbano Florian <fl...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.