Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Warren, Jared S" <js...@jcp.com> on 2012/10/05 20:08:35 UTC

Out Interceptor Chain execution after client timeout?

This may be a silly question...but...

Suppose I have a web services server written using CXF being called by
an arbitrary client.  Now, suppose that client times out and disconnects
while my server-side code is running.  Does CXF "abort" the out
interceptor chain?

I have an custom-written out interceptor that doesn't seem to be
executing in this case.  Does that make sense?

Thanks!

jared