Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hemu Hemendra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/13 06:31:06 UTC

new volunteer

haii apache open office team,

This hemendra i'm from Andhra Pradesh, India. I completed my B.tech in
Computer Science and Engineering from JNTU ananataput. During this i did a
project on neural network learning over arbitrarily partitioned data by
privacy preserving , i did this along with my friends . In my project also
i find some bugs and rectified at final submission.
                        am an enthusiast in finding the bugs. Though you
people were developed and released successfully OO there are some minor
bugs in the previous versions. i want to submit some bugs related to spread
sheet in open office.
                         I am interested in working with the talented QA
TEAM OF OPENOFFICE , for finding and fixing some bugs, waiting for your
company in QA.

with regards.
hemendra