Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Bhatia Saurabh <Bh...@OFAC.CH> on 2007/06/29 09:17:29 UTC

Rad7/Eclipse with Ivy

Hello,

I am looking for a RAD7 or more importantly an Eclipse expertise. The
Ivy part works fine for my jar and war projects. I am able to publish,
compile, make jars and wars, I also get the IvyDE classpath container in
my eclipse .classpath.

My projects compile whether you use Ivy ant tasks or Eclipse menu
options but even after successful compilation; somehow my projects are
always marked by a red cross which can be quite misleading to a
developer.

Is there an option I am missing out on in my RAD7/Eclipse IDE?

Sorry this may not be an Ivy issue at all.

Thanks