Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John-Paul Delaney <jp...@justatest.com> on 2003/04/09 20:29:53 UTC

linux/tomcat/JK2/apache/virtual hosts doc?

Hello List...

Apologies for the stupid newbie question - but is there a definite connector installation guide available for latest/recent versions of Apache/tomcat/JK2 on Linux using virtual hosts?

I'm in knots of confusion going through the Jakarta documentation.  Is there an overview doc anywhere with a *complete* step-by-step howto install?

Thanks for your patience and suggestions,

/j-p.

RE: linux/tomcat/JK2/apache/virtual hosts doc?

Posted by to...@daydream.stanford.edu.
There are some docs out there including mine, although I don't have JK2,
only mod_jk. Everything else is there though.

http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

Oscar

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.