Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 16:09:50 UTC

Re: FtpServer on Cloud Foundary

Well tried the deployment today. Well the deployment seems to go fine.
Not sure why CF needs DB account to deploy my app, when my app doesn't
need a DB :-(

Couldn't test the application as I needed to set an IP, which I
Couldn't setup today

Using CF for FtpServer was a good idea at all :-(
Chris had done a more real test.

Anyway will still go ahead and complete it ASAP.

thanks
ashish

--
thanks