Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/27 23:53:33 UTC

How to Display Category Images?

I just noticed that the "Edit Category" pages allows me to associate an image with each category. In UserGuide_2.x I do not see any coverage of this feature.

In the "Edit Category" page I assume that what I need to enter for Image is a url to a gif or jpg?  Assuming this is correct, and if I have entered an image url for each category, how do I get the associated image to display in webpages?

I have tested by creating a site where I have entered an image url for each category.  I then tried several of Roller's stock themes with the site, but in no case do I see the images associated with the category being displayed.

In summary, beyond seeing that the "Edit Category" page enables me to insert a url for an image, I do not see how to subsequently display the associated image.

Best regards,