Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Christopher Stura <ch...@anthesi.it> on 2006/04/06 15:53:46 UTC

New Feature Idea

support for sun jdk 1.5

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I did a quick test by building the server with the XStream configs and it still failed when starting
with 1.5.  I haven't looked into it much yet...it was just a sniff test.

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
You are correct in that the only problem for a Geronimo user is that they can't deployon 1.4 and
switch to 1.5 or vice versa.  You need to pick a VM and stick with it.

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.