Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Torsten Straube <ts...@picturesafe.de> on 2003/06/17 18:32:01 UTC

block with table spanning different page-masters

Hello

I have a document with a first page that is different ( other header) from the other pages.
Everything is fine until I put a block on the first page
that contains a table that is to big to fit onto that first page.

FOP places the header of the first page on the following pages
until it reaches a page that ist not generated from this block
( the one containing the table).

Is there any way to get around this behaviour?
Any hints are much appreciated.

thanks
Torsten

Re: block with table spanning different page-masters

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Torsten Straube wrote:
> I have a document with a first page that is different ( other header)
> from the other pages.
> Everything is fine until I put a block on the first page
> that contains a table that is to big to fit onto that first page.
>
> FOP places the header of the first page on the following pages
> until it reaches a page that ist not generated from this block
> ( the one containing the table).

This should not happen. Can you post a small sample code demonstrating
this behaviour?

J.Pietschmann