Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Baker, Ricky" <ri...@ttu.edu> on 2017/04/20 16:51:17 UTC

PDAnnotationRubberStamp

I am trying to use PDAnnotationRubberStamp to place "DRAFT" on each page. I can get it to show up when I open the document but it does not print. What do I need to do to get it to print?

Ricky Baker
Programmer Analyst IV
TTUS Information Systems
806-834-1132
ricky.baker@ttu.edu<ma...@ttu.edu>
http://www.texastech.edu/offices/information-technology/information-systems

RE: PDAnnotationRubberStamp

Posted by "Baker, Ricky" <ri...@ttu.edu>.
That did the trick, thanks

                for (PDPage page : doc.getPages()) {
                    List<PDAnnotation> annotations = page.getAnnotations();
                    PDAnnotationRubberStamp rs = new PDAnnotationRubberStamp();
                    rs.setName(PDAnnotationRubberStamp.NAME_DRAFT);
                    rs.setConstantOpacity(0.2);
                    rs.setRectangle(new PDRectangle(50, 200, 500, 500));
                    rs.setPrinted(true);
                    annotations.add(rs);
                }

Ricky

Am 20.04.2017 um 18:51 schrieb Baker, Ricky:
> I am trying to use PDAnnotationRubberStamp to place "DRAFT" on each page. I can get it to show up when I open the document but it does not print. What do I need to do to get it to print?

setPrinted(true);

Re: PDAnnotationRubberStamp

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.