Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/01 06:16:05 UTC

CC is not receiving Instance Status Events

Hi,

Agent is publishing instance created/activate events. SM is receiving those
events. But CC is not receiving.

I could see a connection lost log;

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-10-01 09:26:01,523] DEBUG
{org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.topic.instance.status.InstanceStatusEventMessageListener}
-  Connection lost
{org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.topic.instance.status.InstanceStatusEventMessageListener}

What happens if the connection lost? Are we retrying?

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc.

Re: CC is not receiving Instance Status Events

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
I guess that connection lost due to some network unavailability.IMO we need
to do retry after the connection lost.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Agent is publishing instance created/activate events. SM is receiving
> those events. But CC is not receiving.
>
> I could see a connection lost log;
>
> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-10-01 09:26:01,523] DEBUG
> {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.topic.instance.status.InstanceStatusEventMessageListener}
> -  Connection lost
> {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.topic.instance.status.InstanceStatusEventMessageListener}
>
> What happens if the connection lost? Are we retrying?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Rajkumar Rajaratnam
> Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc.