Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2012/10/01 15:32:29 UTC

Re: Excel found unreadable content in abc.xlx. Do want to recover the contents of this workbook?If you trust the sourceof the workbook click yes

Are you creating a new workbook from scratch or filling a template ?

Firstly, please try with the latest build from trunk. Links to nightly
builds are on the main poi page: http://poi.apache.org
If the problem is still there,  please try to narrow down it to a unit
test and then post the code . In any case we need more information to
help you.

Yegor