Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Hart <jh...@testra.com> on 2018/09/03 08:42:47 UTC

Last question, Master document to single file

I thought I'd ask one last question before unsubscribing from the list.

Is there an easy way to convert all the files listed in a master
document into a single file?

Re: Last question, Master document to single file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 01:42:47 -0700
John Hart <jh...@testra.com> wrote:

> I thought I'd ask one last question before unsubscribing from the list.
>
> Is there an easy way to convert all the files listed in a master
> document into a single file?

The OO Help file says

To Export a Master Document as a OpenOffice Text Document
1. Choose File - Export.
2. In the File format list, select a text document file format and click Export.

The sub-documents will be exported as sections. Use Format - Sections to unprotect and remove sections, if you prefer a plain text document without sections.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>