Posted to user@avro.apache.org by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/09 17:15:53 UTC

Tool for creating uml diagrams

Hi all,
I was wondering if somebody knows about some tool to create uml diagrams
from avro files.

Thanks in advance!
David

Re: Tool for creating uml diagrams

Posted by Zoltan Farkas <zo...@yahoo.com>.
I stumbled a while ago across: https://github.com/malisas/schema-uml <https://github.com/malisas/schema-uml>

there might be more  tools out there...

—Z

Posted by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by Mark Grey <mg...@spotify.com>.

Posted by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rob for your proposal, I will take a look to plantmul.

And John your idea is so clean and easy.. as a matter of fact I'm already
creating the java classes from the avro (I use them to as message transport
pojos), so I only have to reuse that conversion in my CI together with some
java-to-uml solution and I will have always an updated UML of my domain!
Thanks a lot guys!

Posted by Rob Torop <ro...@aya.yale.edu>.

Posted by John McClean <jm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Torop <ro...@gmail.com>.