Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/20 10:18:42 UTC

Mina Tutorial in PDF format?

Hi!

Is there any way we can download the PDF of the Mina Tutorial
http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial?

I would like to print it out in A4 paper.

Re: Mina Tutorial in PDF format?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

remember that the wiki can change.

Why don't you just extract the content as HTML, load it into OpenOffice, and
generate the PDF ?

Using the "Show Print View" option, ctrl-A the result, create an empty
OpenOffice empty document, pasting the copied HTML file, and exporting it to
pdf took me around 1min. And you will have a 100% guarantee to have a update
pdf file, for free !

I attach the result, but you'd better do it yourself, because images are
sometime very small, and it's simple to modify image's size in OpenOffice.

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny