Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2023/06/29 13:51:21 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-322 Cooldown period for adaptive scheduler

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback about the FLIP-322: Cooldown period for
adaptive scheduler [1].

This FLIP was discussed in [2].

I'd like to start a vote for it. The vote will be open for at least 72
hours (until July 3rd 14:00 GMT) unless there is an objection or
insufficient votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-322+Cooldown+period+for+adaptive+scheduler
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/qvgxzhbp9rhlsqrybxdy51h05zwxfns6

Best,

Etienne

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-322 Cooldown period for adaptive scheduler

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

@David, I just saw your comments on the [DISCUSSION] thread. I'll close
this vote for now and open a new voting thread when the discussion
reaches a consensus.

Best

Etienne

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.