Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Alberto Meza Ortega <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/15 19:02:21 UTC

Tapestry package doesn't contain org.apache.tapestry.html

Hi ,everyone

I've downloaded the last version 5.0.5.My distro is fedora 7 (hope this information be useful).

My problem: reading tapestry's home page noticed that there's a tutorial section.Decided that it was a good starting to use the framework but in some part says:"now let's import the package org.apache.tapestry.html".

Thought fine no problem, but when I wrote the sentence for the import in my ide (netbeans 5.5)tells me "sorry org.apache.tapestry.html doesn't exists..."

Suppose it was a download problem so, downloaded again and make all the what it needed to do,and try again
and the told me exactly the same.

After reading the FAQ and wiki sections couldn't find any reference to my problem or if the downloaded file would have any.If someone could give me a clue or something that maybe I'm missing would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tapestry package doesn't contain org.apache.tapestry.html

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
Are you looking at a tapestry 4 tutorial, the tapestry 5 tutorial is here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tutorial1/

from the core api docs I don't see that package listed:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/apidocs/index.html

 <http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-ioc/apidocs/index.html>
Josh

On 8/15/07, Daniel Alberto Meza Ortega <yu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,everyone
>
> I've downloaded the last version 5.0.5.My distro is fedora 7 (hope this
> information be useful).
>
> My problem: reading tapestry's home page noticed that there's a tutorial
> section.Decided that it was a good starting to use the framework but in
> some part says:"now let's import the package org.apache.tapestry.html".
>
> Thought fine no problem, but when I wrote the sentence for the import in
> my ide (netbeans 5.5)tells me "sorry org.apache.tapestry.html doesn't
> exists..."
>
> Suppose it was a download problem so, downloaded again and make all the
> what it needed to do,and try again
> and the told me exactly the same.
>
> After reading the FAQ and wiki sections couldn't find any reference to my
> problem or if the downloaded file would have any.If someone could give me
> a clue or something that maybe I'm missing would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance.

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.