Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2011/03/28 00:17:24 UTC

Jenkins build is back to stable : UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Tagger #4

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Tagger/4/>

Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Tagger #4

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
2011/3/28 Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>

> I think you mean the failure is because the fix UIMA-2097 did for other
> cases of
> URI creation wasn't done for this case, right?

Right, this exactly what I meant.

> For UIMA-2097 I did a code scan for "new URI" and for ".toURI" but didn't
> know
> some code was using "URI.create", so I missed "fixing" this one.
>
> (line 155 in SolrCASConsumer:
>          url = URI.create(new
> StringBuilder(FILEPATH).append(getContext().getDataPath()).
>                  append("/").append(path.replace(FILEPATH,
> EMPTY_STRING)).toString()).
>                  toURL(); // this supports relative file paths
>  )
>
> I will reopen 2097 and fix this, and any other uses of URI.create I can
> find :-).

Thanks Marshall, then I'll re-add Solrcas to aggregate-addons reactor.
Tommaso

Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Tagger #4

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I think you mean the failure is because the fix UIMA-2097 did for other cases of
URI creation wasn't done for this case, right?

For UIMA-2097 I did a code scan for "new URI" and for ".toURI" but didn't know
some code was using "URI.create", so I missed "fixing" this one.

(line 155 in SolrCASConsumer:
          url = URI.create(new
StringBuilder(FILEPATH).append(getContext().getDataPath()).
                  append("/").append(path.replace(FILEPATH,
EMPTY_STRING)).toString()).
                  toURL(); // this supports relative file paths
 )

I will reopen 2097 and fix this, and any other uses of URI.create I can find :-).

-Marshall

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.