Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Preston CRAWFORD <Pr...@state.or.us> on 2005/11/08 18:38:54 UTC

Validation seemingly not getting called any longer

We have a simple login form. By the book. For some reason all of a
sudden the validation in validation.xml is no longer getting called.
We
have validate set to true in the action. Everything is still named the
same. Any idea why this would have changed or where to start looking?

Preston

Re: Validation seemingly not getting called any longer

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Preston CRAWFORD wrote:

>We have a simple login form. By the book. For some reason all of a
>sudden the validation in validation.xml is no longer getting called.
>We have validate set to true in the action. Everything is still named the
>same. Any idea why this would have changed or where to start looking?

Anything in the logfiles?

If not, I'd do a diff against the last working version from your
repository and verify that nothing really changed.

Dave