Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Mohammad Kargar <mk...@phemi.com> on 2017/03/22 16:39:44 UTC

Datatorrent Community Edition

Does anyone know if Datatorrent is dropping support for Community Edition?

Re: Datatorrent Community Edition

Posted by Nathan Trueblood <na...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Mohammad-

With Free edition, we have removed the feature/function restrictions that
were present in Community Edition so that our users and the community can
get the full benefit the tooling and capabilities in DataTorrent RTS.   But
yes you are correct the 128GB processing capacity is a new limitation that
we have established with Free Edition.   For users who need access to
higher processing capacity, we are happy to provide a time-limited
evaluation license, or to discuss if your organization may qualify for one
of our accelerator programs.

Cheers,

-N

E: nathan@datatorrent.com | M: 510.502.8000 | Twitter: @truebloodzoo

Posted by Mohammad Kargar <mk...@phemi.com>.
Hi Nathan,

Posted by Chris Benninger <cb...@phemi.com>.
So is the primary difference here simply that there is now a 128GB limit?

Posted by Nathan Trueblood <na...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Mohammad-